Recipe by bmcnichol
My kids love making and eating these!
Top Review by Southern Polar Bear
My whole family (including my husband) really enjoyed these! I used a double boiler to melt the chocolate, but it was slightly too thick, so I used just a little bit of butter and some heavy cream to thin it. Great recipe for adults and kids alike.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 2 1⁄2 cups pretzel goldfish crackers
- 1 (4 ounce) container multicolored sugar nonpareils (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for one minute, stirring every 25 seconds. Do not let the mixture burn.
- Dip fish in chocolate mixture and coat well. Remove excess chocolate from fish.
- Put on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper and sprinkle with nonpareils if desired.
- Let cool about 30 minutes and ENJOY!