Here's something to keep you going in between cups of coffee!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the chocolate by breaking it into pieces and warming it slowly in a saucepan over a very low heat.
- 2When the chocolate is melted, stir in the roasted coffee beans.
- 3Keep mixing until they are coated in chocolate.
- 4Lift them out with a fork and drop them onto parchment or waxed paper.
- 5Separate the beans from one another, then drop into cocoa powder and leave to harden.
- 6Remove the beans with a palatte knife and keep in a sealed container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.9
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: