Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is another take on my "Coffee Lovers Bark" Just for the diehard coffee fan. Great for Coffee Lovers and Gift Giving!!!
- 18 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate-covered coffee beans
- melted semisweet chocolate, to drizzle (optional)
- Pre heat oven to 150 degrees.
- Lay parchment paper on baking sheet and spread out white chocolate.
- Place in oven to allow morsels to melt.
- Roughly chop expresso beans in food processor (or you may choose to leave whole).
- Remove pan from oven and spread chocolate evenly across pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate covered expresso bean.
- Garnish by drizzling melted semi sweet chocolate over pan.
- Allow to cool in fridge or freezer.
- Break apart into bite size pieces.
- Makes about 10 snack size baggie servings.
This was quick and easy to make, looked attractive, and tasted great. I melted the white chocolate in the microwave, then poured and spread on the parchment-lined baking sheet, rather than melting it on the pan in the oven. I roughly chopped the chocolate-covered coffee beans in the food processor, but since the chopping process left the pieces a little powder-covered, I decided it would look prettier to just use the beans whole. The bark looked beautiful studded with the shiny chocolate-covered coffee beans and drizzled with dark chocolate. However, even though they were firmly embedded, I did run into a problem with most of the beans separating from the bark as I broke it apart, so perhaps it would have been best to have used the chopped ones. In any case, it was enjoyed. :) Thanks for posting!