This is another take on my "Coffee Lovers Bark" Just for the diehard coffee fan. Great for Coffee Lovers and Gift Giving!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 150 degrees.
- 2Lay parchment paper on baking sheet and spread out white chocolate.
- 3Place in oven to allow morsels to melt.
- 4Roughly chop expresso beans in food processor (or you may choose to leave whole).
- 5Remove pan from oven and spread chocolate evenly across pan.
- 6Sprinkle with chocolate covered expresso bean.
- 7Garnish by drizzling melted semi sweet chocolate over pan.
- 8Allow to cool in fridge or freezer.
- 9Break apart into bite size pieces.
- 10Makes about 10 snack size baggie servings.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Covered Espresso Bean Bark
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.0
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 45.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 30.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered coffee beans