Recipe by mamacancook
This is another take on my "Coffee Lovers Bark" Just for the diehard coffee fan. Great for Coffee Lovers and Gift Giving!!!
Top Review by GaylaJ
This was quick and easy to make, looked attractive, and tasted great. I melted the white chocolate in the microwave, then poured and spread on the parchment-lined baking sheet, rather than melting it on the pan in the oven. I roughly chopped the chocolate-covered coffee beans in the food processor, but since the chopping process left the pieces a little powder-covered, I decided it would look prettier to just use the beans whole. The bark looked beautiful studded with the shiny chocolate-covered coffee beans and drizzled with dark chocolate. However, even though they were firmly embedded, I did run into a problem with most of the beans separating from the bark as I broke it apart, so perhaps it would have been best to have used the chopped ones. In any case, it was enjoyed. :) Thanks for posting!
- 18 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate-covered coffee beans
- melted semisweet chocolate, to drizzle (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 150 degrees.
- Lay parchment paper on baking sheet and spread out white chocolate.
- Place in oven to allow morsels to melt.
- Roughly chop expresso beans in food processor (or you may choose to leave whole).
- Remove pan from oven and spread chocolate evenly across pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate covered expresso bean.
- Garnish by drizzling melted semi sweet chocolate over pan.
- Allow to cool in fridge or freezer.
- Break apart into bite size pieces.
- Makes about 10 snack size baggie servings.