1/6 Photos of Chocolate Covered Dipped Strawberries
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
Easy, delicious and elegant!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash strawberries and allow to dry completely.
- 2Place the chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave safe container and heat on high for about 1 minute or until melted and smooth when stirred.
- 3Place the white chocolate coating wafers in another microwave safe container and heat on high for about 1 minute or until melted and smooth when stirred.
- 4Holding by the leaves, dip half the strawberries in the chocolate mixture and half in the white chocolate. Allow excess to drip off.
- 5Place on wax paper and sprinkle with chopped nuts or coconut or sprinkles or drizzle with the opposite color or chocolate.
- 6Allow to harden. (I place mine in the frig and they are ready in about 30 minutes).
- 7Place in foil cups if desired.
- 8Serve that day or place in the refrigerator for storage for a day or two.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Covered Dipped Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.5
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white chocolate wafers