Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
OMG this tastes exactly like a chocolate covered cherry! everyones gotta try this!
Make and share this Chocolate Covered Cherry Shooter recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 ounce coffee liqueur (Kahlua)
- 1⁄3 ounce almond liqueur (Amaretto)
- 1⁄3 Creme de Cacao (recipe suggests white creme de cacao but i used regular and loved it)
- 1 dash grenadine
- add all ingredients to a shaker filled with ice.
- shake and strain into shot glass.
- garnish with marischino cherry and SHOOT!
I sipped mine on the rocks and it really does taste like a chocolate covered cherry. I think I'll make a double next time. Made for *Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup 2008* game
This is very sweet but yummy. I omitted the grenadine. Thanks Meli. Made for Bevy tag.
This was AWESOME!!! LOVED it!! But now I want another!! Haha!! Thanks Meli! :)