1/1 Photo of Chocolate Covered Cherry Protein Packed Cookies
Zip N Steam Queen's Note:
This recipe is my own creation and is a compromise recipe between my husband who gets mad at me for making sweets because he tries to stay very healthy and fit... and me, who loves chocolate and a little dessert. I too enjoy a healthy lifestyle, but a girl needs her chocolate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combines egg, splenda, applesauce, and butter spread.
- 2Add protein shake powder, soy flour, salt, oats, soda.
- 3After blended add cherries and chocolate chips.
- 4Drop cookies onto cookie sheets.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Covered Cherry Protein Packed Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 13
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.9
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 169.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate whey protein powder