Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe is my own creation and is a compromise recipe between my husband who gets mad at me for making sweets because he tries to stay very healthy and fit... and me, who loves chocolate and a little dessert. I too enjoy a healthy lifestyle, but a girl needs her chocolate!
- 1 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups soy flour
- 3 scoops chocolate whey protein powder
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dried tart cherry, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons margarine spread
- Combines egg, splenda, applesauce, and butter spread.
- Add protein shake powder, soy flour, salt, oats, soda.
- After blended add cherries and chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies onto cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
These cookies are so amazing! I love that they are such a tasty treat, while still maintaining the healthy cooking that I love. It's a chocolate treat without the CHEAT!