Sweet, pretty & easy to put together. I'm not a big cherry fan but I eat anything that involves chocolate. Cooking time includes chilling time.
- In a saucepan, combine milk, chocolate chips & salt.
- Cook and stir over very low heat just until chocolate melts. (can also use microwave to do this easily & quickly).
- Combine chocolate mixture with pie filling & extract.
- Pour into pie crust & chill 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with chocolate whipped cream (Cool Whip makes a chocolate flavor) & cherries.