Lynn1021 #2's Note:
tastes like heaven in your glass you have tasted the rest now taste the best
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all three ingredients in a Ice filled Shaker and Shake till really cold.
- 2add to a Pre chilled Martini Glass ( To chill: Before you begin add ice and cold water to your glass) When you have finished shaking your mixture.
- 3add to your pre-chilled glass and garnish with a cherry or you can dip your cherries in chocolate and freeze and add to your martini.
- 4I promise you wont be disappointed.
- 5I saw this recipe at a restaurant in New Jersey it was great.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Godiva white chocolate liqueur