Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
tastes like heaven in your glass you have tasted the rest now taste the best
Make and share this Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini recipe from Food.com.
- Add all three ingredients in a Ice filled Shaker and Shake till really cold.
- add to a Pre chilled Martini Glass ( To chill: Before you begin add ice and cold water to your glass) When you have finished shaking your mixture.
- add to your pre-chilled glass and garnish with a cherry or you can dip your cherries in chocolate and freeze and add to your martini.
- I promise you wont be disappointed.
- I saw this recipe at a restaurant in New Jersey it was great.