Recipe by FLUFFSTER
If you're a chocolate lover, this is for you, with the bonus of cherry vodka, creme de cacao, and last but not least a chocolate kiss! This is a yummy, romantic drink for Valentine's Day, or any day to say those 3 little words: "this is delicious"! Have fun with this, enjoy it with someone you love, and Don't drink and drive! This recipe cames from another site by Punky!
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 (1 1/2 fluid ounce) jigger chocolate vodka
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) cherry vodka
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce grenadine
- 1 fliud ounce Creme de Cacao
- 1 fluid ounce half-and-half
- 1 dash chocolate syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 Hershey chocolate kiss, candy
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour in the chocolate and cherry vodkas, grenadine, creme de cocao, half-and-half, and chocolate syrup. Cover and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. Strain into a chilled martini glass, garnish with maraschino cherry and the chocolate kiss, and serve.