Recipe by gdavies
This recipe tastes just like chocolate covered cherries- without the mess! It is so simple to make!
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 3 cups sugar
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 7 1⁄2 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces cherry chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine margarine, evaporated milk, and sugar. Heat to rolling boil. Boil for four minutes on medium heat, stirring constantly to avoid scorching.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, and 1/4 cup of the cherry chips to sugar mixture- MIX WELL.
- Add vanilla.
- Immediately poor into 9x13 foil lined pan.
- Microwave remaining cherry chips (about 2 minutes until smooth).
- Use pastry bag (or ziploc w/ small hole at end) to drizzle the melted cherry chips on top of the fudge.
- Cool fudge for 4 hours at room temperature.
- Seal in airtight container.
- Makes 3 pounds.