Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A flavored coffee using sugar-free flavored syrups. I use Torani's. You could make this with the regular sugar added syrups if you are not diabetic. For the steamed milk, I use a microwave frother, and pour some of the hot milk in the coffee and then froth some to top it with. Also good using cold coffee and milk served over ice.
- 283.49 g strong coffee, hot (or make espresso, as in a latte)
- 28.34 g sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 28.34 g sugar-free black cherry syrup
- 118.29 ml nonfat milk, steamed (or heated)
- Pour hot coffee and syrups into a 16 oz mug and stir.
- Add steamed milk and top with some foam.
I made this as listed but using cherry liqueur in lieu of syrup. This was sinfully delicious. WOW..... Made for kittencalskitchen forum recipe tag game.