Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delightful recipe from taste of home.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, chopped and well drained
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 -2 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- In large mixing bowl, combine sugar and butter. Beat in eggs. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; add to egg mixture and beat until smooth.
- Pour into greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 for 28 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Bake 1-2 minutes longer or until marshmallows are soft but now browned. Sprinkle with cherries. Cool on wire rack.
- In microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and cream; stir until smooth. Drizzle over brownies. Let stand until chocolate is set.