Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a quick fudge I altered from the Hershey's site. I think this version sets up a bit better.It is lovely and decadent. Microwave times may vary so the times are a bit vague.
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil.
- In medium bowl microwave butter 1 minute on high until melted.
- Stir in powdered sugar, cocoa, and evaporated milk till well blended.
- Microwave 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir vigorously.
- Microwave on high 30 seconds at a time until hot,slightly thickened and smooth when stirred, DO NOT BOIL.
- Stir in almonds chopped cherries and extract.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Garnish with cherry halves and almond slices.
- Cover, refrigerate till firm.
- Remove foil.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve cold, refrigerate leftover fudge.