Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Strawberries are dipped in a prepared no-bake cheesecake mixture. After it sets, the berries are dipped in melted chocolate to create the second layer.
- 1 (11 ounce) boxof no-bake cheesecake
- 2 (16 ounce) packagesof medium to large strawberries, cleaned but with the green tops still attatched
- 1 (7 ounce) containerof baker's brand chocolate, pieces for dipping fruit
- Wash and dry strawberries; they must be completely dry before beginning.
- Lay them out on trays or cookie sheets covered with wax paper, spacing them about 1 to 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Prepare the cheesecake mix according to directions on the box.
- Let mixture set for 3-5 minutes at room temperature, until it thickens slightly.
- Grab the strawberries, one at a time by their tops, and dip them into the cheesecake mix, covering them to just under where to leafy tops rest.
- Place back on the tray and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes. This will help set the cheesecake.
- After this time, remove the tray from the refrigerator, and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate for dipping as directed on the package.
- Take the strawberries, and while the chocolate is still runny, dip the cheesecake-covered strawberries, one by one, into it, creating a second (chocolate) layer.
- Place the strawberries back on the tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.