Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 35 mins
Sweet, creamy delight dipped in chocolate.
Make and share this Chocolate-Covered Cheesecake Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 9 inch baking pan with foil and greased the foil. In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, pecans and butter. Press into prepared pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and sour cream until smooth.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 325 for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until chilled. Freeze overnight.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and shortening, stirring occasionally until smooth. Cool slightly. Using foil, life cheese cake out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut into 49 squares. Remove a few pieces at a time for dipping; keeping remaining squares refrigerated until ready to dip.
- Using a toothpick, completely dip squares, one at a time, in melted chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; spoon about 1 t. chocolate over each. [Reheat chocolate if needed to finish dipping.] Let stand for 20 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.