This is a take off of those gigantic chocolate-covered apples with nuts for sale in fancy department stores. Just with this you get a buzz! LOL!
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce vanilla vodka, frozen
- 1 fluid ounce apple Schnapps (I use Berentzen Apfel Korn)
- 1 fluid ounce chocolate liqueur (Godiva)
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce almond liqueur (Disaronna)
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce buttershots butter-flavored liqueur (DeKuyper)
- apple juice, to top
- whipped cream
- chopped nuts
- apple, slice
- Into a tall glass filled with ice add ingredients in order from first to last.
- Stirring before garnishing.
This drink is so yummy. I used a tall glass but maybe not tall enough. Maybe I added only 1 ounce of unsweetened apple juice. But it was great. For the chocolate liqueur, I used dark creme de cacao. I garnished with whipped cream and chopped pecans. Thanks Rita. Made for Alphabet chef tag game