Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend gave me this recipe. These are easy and taste amazing. Instead of getting the paraffin you can get the chocolate made for melting.
Bon Bon Balls
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 paraffin wax block
- 2 (12 ounce) packages milk chocolate chips
- Melt Margarine and combine with all bon bon ingredients.
- Make into balls.
- Chill or freeze at least 2 hours.
- Melt paraffin in top of double boiler.
- Add chocolate chips. Melt together.
- Drop in balls and cover with chocolate.
- Chill until chocolate is hard and serve.
I remember my brother making these every Christmas. Instead of messing around with parrafin wax, you can using melted baking chocolate or chocolate almond bark.
I was given this recipe 10 years ago from my best friends mother..who is like a modern day Betty Crocker...I have made them four times...people always want the recipe..they are really good! Try these!
These are awesome. Easy to make and yummy. Be sure to make more than you think...they are delicious and are fairly addictive! :-)