Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
Juicy strawberries with a touch of almond paste inside covered with rich chocolate. Eat as is or garnish a cake pie pudding.Top a pancake or french toast breakfast.
- Melt chocolate zest and butter in microwave oven for 1 minute, stir till melted.
- Place parchment paper sprayed with a nonstick spray, on a chilled cookie sheet pan.
- Flatten the past a little and push into the dried strawberry.
- Dip the berries into the chocolate holing by the leaves, place on prepared pan. Repeat till all are coated.
- Dip the segments of the mandarin into chocolate.
- If any remaining chocolate dip almond into coat and place on prepared pan.
- Chill to harden.