1/2 Photos of Chocolate Cover Strawberries With a Surprise Filling
Juicy strawberries with a touch of almond paste inside covered with rich chocolate. Eat as is or garnish a cake pie pudding.Top a pancake or french toast breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate zest and butter in microwave oven for 1 minute, stir till melted.
- 2Place parchment paper sprayed with a nonstick spray, on a chilled cookie sheet pan.
- 3Flatten the past a little and push into the dried strawberry.
- 4Dip the berries into the chocolate holing by the leaves, place on prepared pan. Repeat till all are coated.
- 5Dip the segments of the mandarin into chocolate.
- 6If any remaining chocolate dip almond into coat and place on prepared pan.
- 7Chill to harden.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cover Strawberries With a Surprise Filling
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.9
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g