Recipe by Yarelicar
Also called Chocolate Molten Cake or in French is Coulant au Chocolat. Is a mini cake with a melted inside. When you cut the cake, the melted chocolate will fall to the plate. Easy and delicious! Please note that the recipe is in grams (weight).
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 425 °F (225 °C).
- Grease individual molds with butter.
- Melt chocolate in microwave.
- Mix ingredients: flour, sugar, butter room temperature, eggs, melted chocolate. Bring all together with a whisk.
- Fill in all 12 individual molds, each should weight about 110 grams.
- Put inside oven about 6 minutes, until the top is just done. Be carefull not to overcook.
- Take out of oven and put in a plate, unmold.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.