Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 mins
Also called Chocolate Molten Cake or in French is Coulant au Chocolat. Is a mini cake with a melted inside. When you cut the cake, the melted chocolate will fall to the plate. Easy and delicious! Please note that the recipe is in grams (weight).
- Preheat oven at 425 °F (225 °C).
- Grease individual molds with butter.
- Melt chocolate in microwave.
- Mix ingredients: flour, sugar, butter room temperature, eggs, melted chocolate. Bring all together with a whisk.
- Fill in all 12 individual molds, each should weight about 110 grams.
- Put inside oven about 6 minutes, until the top is just done. Be carefull not to overcook.
- Take out of oven and put in a plate, unmold.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.