Recipe by IamEarnie
These are moist and you can't tell that they have cottage cheese in them. Don't overbake. Makes a lot; you might want to cut the recipe in half.
- 2 cups butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 5 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream sugar and butter together.
- Add cottage cheese and beat well.
- Add dry ingredients to sugar and butter mixture; mix well.
- Add nuts.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Rolls into balls, then roll in powdered sugar.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.