1/2 Photos of Chocolate Cornflake Cookies
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Got this recipe from a magazine a few years ago. This recipe is simple and yet so delcious, and to top it all off they look fantastic when made. Chocolate melts are used (not chips) but white chocolate melts are not accepted in the ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180dg Celsius Lightly grease and line 2 baking trays.
- 2Using a mixer, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until pale and creamy. Add egg and mix well. Stir in flour and add sultanas and cornflakes.
- 3Drop tablespoons of the mixture onto the trays, allowing room for spreading. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, swapping the trays after 10 minutes, or until the cookies are a light golden colour. Stand for 10 minutes on the trays.
- 4Transfer to wire rack until cooled completely.
- 5Stand wire rack over a sheet of baking paper. Dip one side of each cookie into melted chocolate. Place cookies back onto rack (chocolate side up) and set aside for 30 minutes to set.
- 6Drizzle white chocolate over the cookies, and allow them to set before serving.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cornflake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.6
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 74.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g