Cook1 hr 20 mins
Got this recipe from a magazine a few years ago. This recipe is simple and yet so delcious, and to top it all off they look fantastic when made. Chocolate melts are used (not chips) but white chocolate melts are not accepted in the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 180dg Celsius Lightly grease and line 2 baking trays.
- Using a mixer, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until pale and creamy. Add egg and mix well. Stir in flour and add sultanas and cornflakes.
- Drop tablespoons of the mixture onto the trays, allowing room for spreading. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, swapping the trays after 10 minutes, or until the cookies are a light golden colour. Stand for 10 minutes on the trays.
- Transfer to wire rack until cooled completely.
- Stand wire rack over a sheet of baking paper. Dip one side of each cookie into melted chocolate. Place cookies back onto rack (chocolate side up) and set aside for 30 minutes to set.
- Drizzle white chocolate over the cookies, and allow them to set before serving.