Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 -3 chocolate candy bars (any kind you like)
- corn flakes (depends how many portions you want to make)
- Melt the chocolate au bain marie (this means boil water in a pan and place a bowl with the chocolate in over the boiling water). When melted, take the bowl of the heat and add the corn flakes. Make sure that all the corn flakes are covered.
- Then spoon the covered corn flakes into paper pastry cups.
- Let the corn flakes cool.
- And then place in fridge for couple of hours.