Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Hubby loves these chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips and walnuts. They have a cake-like texture and use chocolate pudding as the "chocolate" ingredient. The cookie yield is based on teaspoon sized cookies, which is quite small (these do not spread much at all), so I actually drop mine by Tablespoons, which yields around 2 dozen, give or take a few.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter or margarine and sugars. Beat until creamy.
- Add vanilla and eggs and beat well.
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and dry pudding mix. Add to margarine mixture and blend well.
- Stir in White Chocolate Chips and walnuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool a bit in the pan before removing.