Mandi T's Note:
Hubby loves these chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips and walnuts. They have a cake-like texture and use chocolate pudding as the "chocolate" ingredient. The cookie yield is based on teaspoon sized cookies, which is quite small (these do not spread much at all), so I actually drop mine by Tablespoons, which yields around 2 dozen, give or take a few.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine butter or margarine and sugars. Beat until creamy.
- 3Add vanilla and eggs and beat well.
- 4In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and dry pudding mix. Add to margarine mixture and blend well.
- 5Stir in White Chocolate Chips and walnuts.
- 6Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
- 8Cool a bit in the pan before removing.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cookies With White Chocolate Chips and Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 123.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g