Recipe by catlover510
It is basically a chocolate cookie with green mint chip cookies. The yield varies on how big you make the cookies. I made the dough balls about the size of a golf ball.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups guittard brand mint chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In double boiler, melt 1 bag semisweet chips and butter. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl beat eggs, sugar and vanilla until light. Blend in melted chocolate and then dry ingredients.
- Stir in Mint chips and chill for 20 minutes.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheets for 8 to 10 minutes.