Recipe by **Jubes**
Another recipe that came with the cookie press that I have purchased- posting here for safe keeping. Recipe uses metric measurements.
Top Review by awalde
We had fun preparing these cookies and enjoying them.
The recipe is really simple and it works very well.
I removed the cookies from the the oven as I saw the the borders became darker (as they were brown and not golden) and placed on a grid to cool down.
I used some golden sugar perls for decorationa and making them prittier!
Thanks a lot for this recipe, my family (especially my children) loved this challenge.
- 230 g butter, at room temperature
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 1 egg
- 29.58 ml milk or 29.58 ml water
- 12.32 ml vanilla extract
- 2.46 ml salt
- 59.14 ml cocoa powder, sifted
- 591.47 ml flour, sifted (all-purpose flour)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, vanilla and salt and mix well.
- Gentley mix in the flour and cocoa using a spoon.
- Pack dough into your cookie press- use instructions for your press.
- Press cookies onto a cookie tray -spacing about 2cm apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Gentley transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Decorate as desired or eat plain.
- Store in an airtight container.