Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another recipe that came with the cookie press that I have purchased- posting here for safe keeping. Recipe uses metric measurements.
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, vanilla and salt and mix well.
- Gentley mix in the flour and cocoa using a spoon.
- Pack dough into your cookie press- use instructions for your press.
- Press cookies onto a cookie tray -spacing about 2cm apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Gentley transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Decorate as desired or eat plain.
- Store in an airtight container.