Another recipe that came with the cookie press that I have purchased- posting here for safe keeping. Recipe uses metric measurements.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190°C.
- 2Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Add egg, vanilla and salt and mix well.
- 4Gentley mix in the flour and cocoa using a spoon.
- 5Pack dough into your cookie press- use instructions for your press.
- 6Press cookies onto a cookie tray -spacing about 2cm apart.
- 7Bake 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- 8Gentley transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- 9Decorate as desired or eat plain.
- 10Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cookies (Spritz/Cookie Press Style)
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.4 mg
- Sodium 120.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g