- 1 3⁄4 cups flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, soft
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together into large bowl.
- Add the sugar, butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla and beat till smooth and light.
- Stir in the morsels and walnuts, if using.
- Drop by slightly rounded teaspoonfuls 2" apart onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 12 minutes.