Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
Anyone who is bored with plain cookies will love these. Cook time includes chill time.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 30 Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- In a med bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla and cinnamon.
- Stir flour into butter mixture until well blended.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Shape 2 tbs dough into flat circles.
- Place a Kiss into the middle of each circle.
- Roll dough around candy into a ball making sure it is sealed completely.
- Repeat with remasining dough and candy.
- Place cookies onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake about 20 minutes.
- Cool Completely.
- Using a sifter, sift icing sugar on top of cookies.
This is a great little cookie! I made these for DH to take to the kids he works with. The boys loved the surprise treat! Very easy to put together, it really is important to allow the dough to chill, when the dough became a little too soft near the end of shaping I popped my dough into the fridge for a few minutes to chill it a bit more. Great recipe Sam! I will be making these great little treats often! Made for PRMR Tag
We really enjoyed these. I did 2 batches with 4 different kiss flavors. Regular, Cherry filled, Peppermint, and Dark. My favorites were the cherry filled, but they were all yummy. I will be making these again.