25 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
From the Pastry Queen Christmas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 40 Oreo cookies, processed to form crumbs (about 3 3/4 cups crumbs)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3Grease a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Wrap a single sheet of aluminum foil around the bottom and sides of the pan to prevent leakage.
- 4In large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and melted butter, stir until combined.
- 5Firmly press the crumb mixture into the springform pan to cover the bottom and about three-fourths of the way up the sides.
- 7In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. (be sure to scrape down sides of bowl).
- 8Add the eggs one at a time, then the egg yolk, beating on medium-low speed after each addition until combined.
- 9Add the sour cream and eggnog separately, beating on low speed after each addition.
- 10Stir in the nutmeg and salt.
- 11Pour the batter into the crumb-lined pan.
- 12Set the pan a larger baking pan and place it in the oven. Use a teakettle to pur enough boiling water into the baking pan to reach halfway up the sides of the springform pan.
- 13Bake for about 1 hour and 30 minutes, until the filling is set around the edges and is a light golden brown; the filling should jiggle slightly in the middle.
- 14Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack for about 30 minutes, then refrigerate for at least 1 day before serving (and up to 4 days.).
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cookie Crusted Eggnog Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.5
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 136.0 mg
- Sodium 387.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g