A rich-tasting crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the cookies in the container of a food processor; process them until they are finely ground.
- 2Transfer crumbs to a mixing bowl; combine crumbs, butter, salt, and vanilla; stir until the crumbs are moistened.
- 3Press mixture evenly across the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate and all the way up the sides of the pan; pack tightly so crust is even and compacted.
- 4Bake in a 350° oven for 6-8 minutes or until crisp.
- 5Let cool completely before filling.
- 6May wrap crust in plastic wrap and freeze for 1 month.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cookie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1294.5
- Calories from Fat 748
- Total Fat 83.1 g
- Saturated Fat 44.1 g
- Cholesterol 156.2 mg
- Sodium 1342.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 130.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 53.7 g
- Protein 12.4 g