Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
Another cereal & cake mix recipe from from the Kraft & Post cereal websites.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 3 cups Cocoa Pebbles cereal (I bet Cocoa Krispies would also work fine)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat cake mix, oil, water and egg in large bowl until well blended.
- Add cereal; mix well.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 11 minutes or JUST until cookies begin to brown. (This may be hard to see since the cookies are dark in color, so watch carefully.).
- Cool on wire racks.