Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids adore this. And so do adults!!!!!!!!
- 1 (600 g) boxof maria cookies
- 3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 50 g butter
- 2 egg whites, whipped until stiff
- 2 egg yolks
- 175 g unsweetened chocolate
- Melt chocolate in bain marie.
- Mix butter, sugar, egg yolks.
- When texture is creamy, add two egg whites that have been whipped until stiff.
- Add melted chocolate.
- Warm the milk.
- Moisten Maria cookies in the milk.
- (quickly dip in and out).
- Layer the bottom of big round or oval plate with Maria cookies.
- Spread a layer of the melted chocolate on top of the cookies.
- Alternate with cookies and melted chocolate ending with a layer of the melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.