Vino Girl's Note:
From Green & Black's organic chocolate. This needs time to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- 2Melt the butter and syrup together in a small saucepan over a low heat until they begin to boil.
- 3Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl suspended over a saucepan of barely simmering water, then mix thoroughly with the butter and syrup.
- 4Beat the egg and slowly add it to the hot chocolate mixture.
- 5Break up the graham crackers into large chunks; add the walnuts, raisins and most of the cherries.
- 6Pour the chocolate mixture on to the dry ingredients and mix together with a spatula or wooden spoon.
- 7Press the mixture into the pan and decorate with reserved cherries.
- 8Leave to set in the fridge for about 4 hours. Remove from the fridge, peel off the paper and cut into slices or cubes.
- 9Serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cookie Cake
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.3
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.6 mg
- Sodium 48.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: