Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Looking for a sweet treat to serve at a party or give as a gift? Try this Chocolate Cookie Bark that makes 14 servings so it's perfect for party fare or to give as a gift. From Kraftfoods.com. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 8 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 6 baker's white chocolate baking squares
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 10 Oreo cookies
- PLACE semi-sweet chocolate and white chocolate in separate medium microwaveable bowls.
- Microwave until completely melted, following directions on package.
- Add peanut butter to white chocolate; stir until well blended.
- Crumble half the cookies over chocolate in each bowl; mix well.
- DROP spoonfuls of the chocolate mixtures onto wax paper-covered baking sheet, alternating the colors of the chocolates.
- Cut through chocolate mixtures several times with knife for marble effect.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or until firm. Break into 14 pieces.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Cranberry-Kissed Chocolate Cookie Bark.
- Omit peanut butter. Prepare chocolate mixtures and marbleize as directed. Immediately sprinkle evenly with 1/4 cup dried cranberries. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, then break into pieces as directed.
My 10-year-old adores this so much that she asked to have it on her birthday instead of cake!