1 hr 20 mins
Looking for a sweet treat to serve at a party or give as a gift? Try this Chocolate Cookie Bark that makes 14 servings so it's perfect for party fare or to give as a gift. From Kraftfoods.com. Cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PLACE semi-sweet chocolate and white chocolate in separate medium microwaveable bowls.
- 2Microwave until completely melted, following directions on package.
- 3Add peanut butter to white chocolate; stir until well blended.
- 4Crumble half the cookies over chocolate in each bowl; mix well.
- 5DROP spoonfuls of the chocolate mixtures onto wax paper-covered baking sheet, alternating the colors of the chocolates.
- 6Cut through chocolate mixtures several times with knife for marble effect.
- 7REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or until firm. Break into 14 pieces.
- 8Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- 10Cranberry-Kissed Chocolate Cookie Bark.
- 11Omit peanut butter. Prepare chocolate mixtures and marbleize as directed. Immediately sprinkle evenly with 1/4 cup dried cranberries. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, then break into pieces as directed.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cookie Bark
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.7
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 57.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g