Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Sweet and crunchy -- what could be better? You can use any kind of chips really -- white, peanut butter, milk chocolate, etc. Leave out the vanilla if using white chips. I always find cutting it too difficult and I just break it into pieces. Cooking time is actually chilling time.
- 20 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about half an 18 oz package)
- 2 2⁄3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line a 9--inch square baking pan with waxed paper and coat the paper with nonstick spray.
- Pour the cookies into a large bowl and break into small pieces with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Melt the chocolate either on the stove or in the microwave, add the vanilla, and stir in the cookie pieces.
- Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan and chill 1 hour.
- Remove the bark from the pan and peel off the waxed paper.
- Set the bark on a cutting board and using a sharp knife, cut the bark into 24 pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.