Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
Recipe handed down from my husband's family and now passed on to my children's family. Favorite chocolate cookie, doesn't last long around the kitchen.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 cups quick oatmeal
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- .Mix and boil the milk, sugar, margarine and cocoa for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Take cocoa mixture off heat, mix in all other ingredients.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper . Allow to cool.
Very easy to make and a great peanut/chocolate combination. Made for PAC spring 09.
these were fab easy and gone quick will use the recipe alot thanks make for PAC spring '09