Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have this written on an old envelope, I changed it from another recipe to make it easier. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 cup milk (any kind)
- 3 large scoop vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon instant decaf coffee
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- cocoa powder (to garnish)
- Blend all the ingredients in the blender until smooth. Pour into a large glass.
- Place a dollop of whipped cream on top.
- Sprinkle cocoa over thewhipped cream and enjoy.
This was such a wonderful treat, and better than an iced coffee drink. It's so simple to prepare too, so there isn't anything I can add to make it quicker to make. Just blend and enjoy. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Sharon. Made for "New Kids On The Block" tag game.
YUM! The was a can't miss recipe starting with the fact that it includes 3 of the 4 most important food groups - chocolate, coffee and ice cream - the only thing missing is alcohol! I cut the recipe in half, which made plenty for me and I used instant espresso powder. The flavors are in perfect balance, this made a delightful afternoon treat! Thanks Sharon for another great recipe!
Mmmm. This made for a delicious afternoon treat. I thought the coffee flavor to be subtle yet noticeable. I may have to make this one of my regular weekend treats! Garnished with whipped cream and chocolate covered coffee beans. Made in memory of Jim.