Chocolate-coffee Pudding Cake
- Combine water& coffee until dissolved.
- Stir in milk& set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder& salt in a bowl; stir in butter& half the coffee mixture until smooth.
- Spoon into lightly greased 8-cup (2 litre) ovenproof dish, smoothing top.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl; sprinkle over batter.
- Pour remaining coffee mixture over top but do not stir.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven for 30 minutes or until sauce bubbles& cake is firm to the touch.
- Serve hot- with ice cream, frozen yoghurt or whipping cream (optional).