Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
I made it in my school in a cooking class and it was spectacular so I just had to make it for everyone I knew! This cake involves no baking for more than 10 minutes and is easy and fun to do- the kids love it!
- To make a crust, take 2 graham crackers and crunch them together with the butter.
- Distribute it evenly throughout a foil pan and bake for 5-10 minutes at 325 degrees.
- While the crust is baking, mix the coffee and chocolate chips in the blender.
- Take the whipped cream and mix it in with the coffee-chocolate chips mixture.
- Pour this on top of the crust.
- If you'd like you can put some more plain whipped cream on top.
- Add sprinkles to make it look pretty.
- ~Optional~ Refridgerate or freeze for about an hour to make the cake taste a little more like ice cream and so that it will be not mushy.
I didn't like having to blend it up...it came out kind of grainy...not one I will make again.