Recipe by NorthwestGal
This is a sweet coffee-based drink, served hot, that I found on the Barista Corner website. It's a great coffee drink to serve at your holiday celebrations, especially Christmas and Thanksgiving.
Top Review by lazyme
What's not to love with this one? It's a wonderful drink to sip while watching it rain buckets outside. I used Kahlua and triple sec since I was out of Grand Marnier. Very good and comforting. Thanks NWG for a nice keeper. Congrats again on your 2nd football win this season so far!
- 3⁄4 ounce coffee liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce irish cream
- 1⁄2 ounce Creme de Cacao (dark)
- 1 teaspoon Grand Marnier (or other brandy-based orange liqueur)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces chocolate syrup
- 1 cup coffee (hot, freshly brewed)
- whipped cream
- 1 maraschino cherries (garnish) or 1 chocolate shavings (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In an Irish coffee mug, combine coffee liqueur, Irish cream, creme de cacao and Grand Marnier. Add half of the chocolate syrup, then fill mug with hot coffee; stir gently.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream, drizzle with remaining chocolate syrup and garnish with a maraschino cherry or a few chocolate shavings.