Top Review by Mama Smurff
Oh what a happy day to start my morning with this delicious drink along with Recipe #220639, that I had right out of the oven. I enjoyed my breakfast so much! Thank you for this yummy drink!
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate square
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups milk
- to taste whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan combine coffee, sugar, salt, chocolate, and water; stir over low heat until chocolate has melted.
- Simmer 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until heated.
- When piping hot, remove from heat and beat with rotary beater until mixture is frothy.
- Pour into cups and sail a dollop of whipped cream on the surface of each.