Recipe by La Dilettante
My favorite "semi-homemade" dessert, requested often! All the elements are "store-bought" which makes it super-easy, but it looks impressive and tastes even better.
- 2 (18 ounce) boxesghirardelli ultimate fudge brownie mix
- 1 quart kroger private selection cafe' tiramisu' ice cream
- 1 cup hazelnuts, chopped and toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Make one of the boxes of brownie mix according to directions, and spread into a 9" x 12" cake pan that has been lined with parchment and sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake until just done, but do not add the glaze topping packet. When cool, turn out onto a rectangular platter and put in freezer.
- In same pan, make a second batch of brownies. Cool thoroughly.
- Soften the ice cream and spread in a very thick layer (about 1" on first cake. Working quickly, flip the second cake on top and align.
- Empty both fudge glaze packets onto top of dessert, and sprinkle the hazelnuts on top. Return to freezer until ready to serve.