Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
These are groovy.
- 29.58 ml chocolate velvet millstone regular grind coffee or 29.58 ml veneto chocolate regular grind coffee
- 118.29 ml water
- 177.44 ml soymilk
- 14.79 ml Splenda sugar substitute, to taste or 14.79 ml artificial sweetener, of choice
- 0.59 ml guar gum (you can find this at the local HFS) (optional)
- 3 ice cubes
- 14.79 ml walmart sugar-free chocolate syrup or 14.79 ml your favorite chocolate syrup
- Double brew the coffee.
- Let cool.
- Place coffee, soy milk, Splenda and guar gum in the blender, blend about 15 seconds.
- Add ice, blend again for 15 seconds.
- Place the beverage in a wide mouthed glass, swirl with chocolate syrup.
- Insert straw and enjoy.
- Also great with mint syrup added to the blender with coffee.
How wonderful this treat of coffee and chocolate are! In the middle of a cool winter to have this delicious treat felt like I was in a "SPA". Had everything on hand, however; did not use the guar gum as it just was so good all by itself, and iced up like a frapuccino I saw no reason to add it. The Splenda was a good addition and gave it a nice sweet taste without being overpowering. Will make this a lot during the summer months and drink this to my hearts content. Thank you!