1/5 Photos of Chocolate! Coffee! Cream!
Baby Kato's Note:
This is a nice, dark mocha cream. It's cold and refreshing on a hot summer day. Just perfect, for sitting by the pool or out on a dock, sipping while reading a book. It'll give you a little lift.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa (unsweetened, dark or bittersweet)
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur (optional)
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 coffee ice cubes
- 1/2 cup whipped cream, already whipped
- 1/8 teaspoon cocoa powder (unsweetened, dark or bittersweet)
- 1Pour the milk, cream and sugar into the blender and mix until blended.
- 2Next add the cocoa, instant coffee granulas, liquer and the ice cubes processing until smooth.
- 3Pour into glasses, top with the whipped cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder, now its ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate! Coffee! Cream!
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.0
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.0 mg
- Sodium 85.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 40.3 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coffee ice cubes