1/5 Photos of Chocolate Coffee Cookies
These are the best and one of my favorite cookie recipes, and I have made my share of many recipes over the years but have always come back time after time to make these cookies, I just love the coffee and chocolate taste! --- you may substitute 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla for the maple extract :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Crisco shortening
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1Set oven to 350°.
- 2Set oven rack to second-lowest position.
- 3Prepare/grease a large cookie sheet.
- 4Cream sugars with butter and shortening (about 2 minutes).
- 5Beat in egg and maple extract.
- 6In a bowl, sift dry ingredients, and add to the creamed mixture; beat until combined.
- 7Add in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- 8Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake for 8-10 minutes (don't overbake!).
- 10Cool and remove to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Coffee Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (989 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.6
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 112.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g