1/2 Photos of Chocolate Coffee Cake
This is an adopted recipe that I have not yet tried. The original chef's commented, "This sinfully rich cake is low in fat and great as a afternoon snack."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate over a double boiler.
- 2Add milk and coffee.
- 3Set aside 2 tbsp of mixture for topping.
- 4Combine flour, baking soda, powder and salt.
- 5Cream together sugar and butter, beat in eggs and coffee mixture.
- 6Stir flour into wet ingredients 1/3 at a time.
- 7Pour batter in a 9-inch greased pan.
- 8Combine flour,nuts, brown sugar, salt and butter together with the reserved coffee mixture.
- 9Spread evenly overtop of batter.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minute.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.5
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.5 mg
- Sodium 1569.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 30.8 g
- Protein 8.7 g