1/1 Photo of Chocolate Cocount Bars
I found this recipe browsing through another website. While I still have yet to try them, I figure they'd turn out pretty tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- 2Combine eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until thick and light lemon colored. Stir in flour and oil just until blended.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine coconut and 1/2 cup of the batter; set aside. Stir chocolate into remaining batter. Pour chocolate mixture into a greased and floured 8-inch square pan. Dollop coconut mixture on top. Swirl coconut batter into the chocolate batter with a butter knife or narrow metal spatula.
- 4Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack; cut into bars.
- 5Makes about 16 coconut chocolate bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cocount Bars
Serving Size: 1 (532 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.6
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 61.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g