Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious and so easy to make. If you like chocolate, coconut and nutsyou will like these. They are a little chewy like some candy bars like Snickers so are kind of like a Snickers with added coconut. Hope You like them, I sure do!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9X12 baking pan with release spray.
- Mix together topping ingredients until crumbly and gently press into prepared pan. Do not press too hard or they will be hard to remove from the pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- While the crust is baking mix the ingredients for thefilling stiring until ingredients are well mixed.
- Spread filling ingredients over hot crust and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top return pan to ove until chips are soft enough to spread.