Recipe by Bonnie Young
Delicious and so easy to make. If you like chocolate, coconut and nutsyou will like these. They are a little chewy like some candy bars like Snickers so are kind of like a Snickers with added coconut. Hope You like them, I sure do!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened, margarine may be used)
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup nuts (chopped your choice)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9X12 baking pan with release spray.
- Mix together topping ingredients until crumbly and gently press into prepared pan. Do not press too hard or they will be hard to remove from the pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- While the crust is baking mix the ingredients for thefilling stiring until ingredients are well mixed.
- Spread filling ingredients over hot crust and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top return pan to ove until chips are soft enough to spread.